Dear High Level Performer:
Seasons greetings to you!
Every year coaching clients reflect on their current year’s achievements to make further progress and increase momentum. I find that it helps me stay oriented to my direction and disciplined in aligning decisions to get there. Schedule one day to retreat and reflect on the year you seek to create.
I’ve built a process called THE ANNUAL CROSSOVER, with 55 minutes of studio audio to walk you through specific steps. I hope you enjoy it and find the workbook helpful — it is a gift to you.
The big idea is, “How do I create the best year I’ve ever had, better than any other year…?”
See below for the audio presentation!
And you can download the workbook here.
Here are ten key tips to making the most of using the creative process to get your goals:
- Think in terms of final desired outcomes.
- Know your current reality in relationship to them.
- That will form the best structure geared for real and lasting change.
- From that, create an action plan with due dates.
- Don’t have too many “resolutions” because that will lead to overwhelm.
- Choose a few that can be created quickly, within the first few weeks so you can generate some momentum.
- Manage the process directly.
- Learn, adjust, learn, adjust, learn as you engage in the process.
- Don’t take it personally, this is not about you but about the end results you are creating.
- Build foundation. The more you create, the more you are able to create